Prescription refills require close monitoring by your provider to ensure their safety and effectiveness. Your provider will prescribe the appropriate number of prescription refills to last until your next scheduled appointment. Clients are expected to keep up with her or her appointments to continue receiving services including refills.
If you require a medication refill before your next appointment, please consider the following policies:
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify the office in a timely manner when refills are necessary. Please reach out as early as possible as approval of your refill may take 3-5 business days.
- Before you request a medication refill, contact your pharmacy and ask them if refills are available. Often refills are authorized, you simply have to ask the pharmacy to fill the prescription. Please reach out to our office if you require urgent assistance with medication or refill requests.
- Medication refills will only be addressed during regular office hours (Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Fridays 8:30 am- 4 pm). Please notify your provider on the next business day if you find yourself out of medication after hours. No prescriptions will be refilled on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
- The client is responsible for maintaining refills; lost or stolen medications will not be refilled early.
- If you have any questions, regarding medications please discuss these during your appointment. If you feel your medication needs to be adjusted or changed please contact us immediately at (262) 780-1020