The group is open to adults struggling with anorexia or bulimia.
This group might be for you if you can answer yes to:
- My worth is determined by my weight.
- I participate in behaviors of restricting food, purging, or excessive exercise.
- I struggle with feeling anxious or depressed when the topic of food is brought up.
- Fears about food and calories consume my thoughts.
- I often feel loathing, disgust, & aversion toward my body.
The group will focus on recognizing and addressing triggers, challenging eating disordered thinking patterns, social media pressures, body image disturbances, and healthy ways to cope through the holidays.
Where: 12970 W Bluemound Road, Suite 200
Time: 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Group facilitated by: Alex Smars, MA LPC-IT
Where: 8825 S Howell Ave, Suite 200
Time: 7:15-8:15 p.m.
Group facilitated by: Heidi Conto, LCSW, CEDS, CIR
Space is limited, please call today to reserve your spot. Call to confirm your space and payment eligibility. If you are not a current client of Red Oak Counseling, an initial assessment is required to determine group readiness. Please note there is an additional fee for this initial assessment.