Adult DBT Skills Group
Mondays: 6 pm to 7 pm
Facilitated by: Leslie Clark LPC, CSAC, CIR
Is anxiety or stress holding you back from the things you want or need in life?
Learn methods and build skills to manage your anxiety and depression and live the life you want. Join us in building a more meaningful and productive life for yourself.
- Help increase your resilience and build a life worth living
- Gain skills to think and choose how to respond to our difficult emotions
- Learn to separate thoughts, feeling, and behaviors
- Develop relaxation skills including breathing, meditation, grounding and mindfulness
- Ability to think and choose how to respond to our difficult emotions
- How to separate thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Relaxation skills including breathing, meditation, and grounding
***DBT skills group is a group where skills build upon each other; therefore, your attendance and commitment to each session is important. Please contact the group facilitator prior to joining if there are scheduling concerns. ***
Space is limited, please call today to reserve and confirm your spot. Services are often insurance reimbursable or we offer self-pay options. Please call prior to your appointment with your information so that we can perform a complimentary benefit check and/or discuss self-pay options. If you are not a current client of Red Oak Counseling, an initial assessment may be required to determine group readiness. Please note there is an additional fee for this assessment, if needed.